Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a '70 TR6 (with vacuum advance and retard) that needs a new distributor. Does anyone know of a person/company that sells rebuilt distributors similar to the quality that Jeff Payla offers for carbs?
this guy here rebuilds british distributors. i have not had one done by him but others here have had theirs done. i talked with him about redoing one for me for my fuel injected engine and his prices were good. he seems to know his [censored].
Randy
I concur with Tom. Jeff at Advanced Distributors does excellent work. He rebuilt the 49 year old distributor for my TR3A in about 10 days (including shipping to and from Hawaii). It looks and works like new at for less cost than a new replacement distributor.
woops, sorry guys, didnt realized i had typed any swear. i got distracted and didnt realize that i had not included the website, my appologies. try shooting jeff, the owner an email or calling, he was quick to respond.
Randy
That's ok. Every time I hit my thumb with a hammer I say 'right bracket censored left bracket'. When really angry, I yell out 'open bracket censored close bracket'. My wife thinks I've lost it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.