Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Check the vendors on this site. They are here to keep you going. All the parts today can be considered aftermarket, but the vendors here know what you need or they wouldn't be here.
Over many years I've found The Roadster Factory in PA to have reliable parts. The dodgy rotor buttons with a rivet in the top that allowed the HT current to arc across to the dizzy shaft seem to have disappeared.
Bosch brand points, condensors and rotor buttons for TR Lucas dizzy's are very reliable if you can get them locally, but they only make a top entry dizzy cap.
I don't know that I've heard much about problems with the TR3 parts (many problems with TR6 rotors I think) but then I use NOS with a big LUCAS on top of the dizzy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.