• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Diet Coke

G

While thumbing through the members' photos, I made an interesting (at least to me) observation. Often you will see pics of Big Healeys laid out in idyllic settings with wine and cheese being offered off the boot basket. Why is it we Triumph people seem to be more the Diet Coke crowd? Or beer.

I guess I yam what I yam.

TR4nut

Yoda
Country flag
Bill-

Well, I'm not sure we can be completely pidgeon-holed into that description, but I am truthfully holding my diet coke while reading this forum, and I do like my beer. But then again, I like my wine too!

Randy

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Have you any idea how difficult it is to find a "picnic basket" an' wine bottles wot'll fit inna boot of an Elan?!?! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/jester.gif

But a six-pack in a small cooler works jus' fine. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/devilgrin.gif

kc_doyle

Jedi Trainee
How does Guinness or Harp fit in? It is beer. I should be drinking diet what ever, but don't. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
Triumph owners don't need no stinkin' wine or parks to look good, man! We just gotta show up anyhwere and it's cool, you know.

OP
D

Deleted member 451

I'm a diet coke person because if I drink wine I will not fit under that big TR3 steering wheel when I get into the car.

NickMorgan

Jedi Knight
Bill,
A couple of years ago I invited a friend to a car show. He wasn't really a car enthusiast, but he came up to me afterwards and said that he had noticed that all of the Bentley people were drinking champagne, the Jaguar guys were drinking wine, the Triumph club were drinking beer and the Morris Minor Owners Club were drinking cups of tea!! A good bit of social observation!
Nick

AweMan

Jedi Knight
Make mine Pepsi {Regular Please} {one is my daily limit} I wouldn`t touch anything with aspertame {artifical sweetner} in it! As I`m aperantly allergic to it. {don`t much care for the aftertaste either!}
NOPE NO diet Nothing for me!
Google aspertame and read some of the articles,
you may want to change your mind about diet drinks.