• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Did they put TR frames under these?

tdskip

Yoda
Offline
!BlGbRqQCGk~$(KGrHqEOKjkEtkfgq!1kBL,PcHTM8g~~_12.JPG


Just asking....
 
If it's a Jamaican, yes.

Just answering.
 
Oh Oh......
grin.gif


Saw one on Ebay not too long ago I believe.

Cheers,
M. Pied Lourd
 
Back away from the "Buy It Now" key, Tom! :smirk:
 
Uh oh... I just Imagined putting a Nissan 280ZX engine in that...
 
Looks like one of my AMT or Revell model car kits, when I was 12.
Paint job is <span style="font-style: italic">very</span> similar....
 
:lol:
mine, too
 
tdskip said:
That could be pretty cool.

I'm just saying...

Yeah, and we're just believin'... :smirk:
 
Back
Top