Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
This past winter, I designed and developed a prototype rear high light made with multiple red LEDs for the rear of my 1958 TR3A. It can be removed in a few minutes for a TRA judged concours and no-one could ever tell. It is secured under the rear flap of the tonneau cover or the soft-top. It is up and out of the way so that it will not interfere when I want to fill the fuel tank. There are no visible holes drilled or tapped in the rear saddle.
And this is the same light where the attachment points and electrical feed wire are all hidden by the lower flap of my tonneau cover. The support you see has been chrome plated.
Tom, I'd post an answer, but I don't know what the question was. I know I saw it, but ran a spam check later in the day and it disappeared without me catching it. My bad.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.