• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Dave Russel award

prb51

Luke Skywalker
Offline
Congrats Randall, and well deserved, you always take the time to answer questions in depth and with clarity.
 
I agree! A great inaugural winner. I greatly appreciate all the help he has given me.
 
The long list of appreciation is over in The Pub but it is appropriate (I think) to also acknowledge it here on the Triumph Forum where we are the primary beneficiaries of Randall's patience and knowledge.

Congratulations and many thanks for years of good advice.
 
I second the nomination! Thanks, Randall, and you too, Basil!
 
I just recently found this forum, but have been helped by Randall too! A real asset to the collector car community.
Congratulations to a well deserved recipient.
Gordon
 
Back
Top