• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Dave Hardwick

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Has anyone had recent contact with Dave H .
He is making my rally pods for my 62 TriCarb .
I was staying in touch with him by email but he seems to have gone AWOL .
I’ve tried email , Facebook , and direct phone call
Nothing .
Any suggestions ?

bava

Freshman Member
Country flag
G'day
Spoke to Dave on the phone about two maybe three weeks ago Re. rally ducts. He assures me they were on the way being made so I presume all is well??
Cheers
Bryn

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
G'day
Spoke to Dave on the phone about two maybe three weeks ago Re. rally ducts. He assures me they were on the way being made so I presume all is well??
Cheers
Bryn

last contact I had with him was maybe 5 weeks ago and he assured me my rally pods were progressing and sent me pics but now he’s completely AWOL and hasn’t read the Facebook message that I sent a few days ago .......Strange ??

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Success . I just got off the phone with Dave he’s alive and healthy and is putting the finishing touches to my light pods .
Apparently he has no source of heat in his industrial unit where he works and it’s been way to cold for him to work and the condensation meant he didn’t want to use anything electronic for fear of them self destructing .
Onward and Upward ��

bava

Freshman Member
Country flag
Good news! Thanks for the update.
Hopefully my rally ducts are in the same batch.
Glad I am in Oz, where I live if it gets below 15 C we freeze!
Cheers
Bryn

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Still havent got my rally pods etc . No emails being answered , no answer by phone , no voice mail available .No reply to Facebook messages .......doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence .

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Does anyone have a alternate source for rally Pods .
Im thinking of giving up on DH in the UK .
His customer response is non existent and it’s been almost a year since he told me me he could have them ready in a few weeks .

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Good news! Thanks for the update.
Hopefully my rally ducts are in the same batch.
Glad I am in Oz, where I live if it gets below 15 C we freeze!
Cheers
Bryn
If you're still looking for rally ducts they available from AH spares in the UK.

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Well I figured I would try one last time to call DH and I did get an answer this time . He promised me that my rally pods are done and ready to ship however the Last month has been a nightmare for him with lots of life issues .
So there’s still a light at the end of the tunnel .

bava

Freshman Member
Country flag
Funny enough phoned Dave last night as well! Got a reply and as you say he seemed to have load of problems lately. My ducts are next! Fingers crossed!
Cheers
Bryn

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Awesome news , I got a text message from DHL and tracking # that a parcel from Shepshed UK is on its way to me for arrival Monday 19th .
its just like Xmas 😁😁😎👍

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
OUCH !!!!!!!!
Parcel is on the way however a new text from DHL , you need to pay import duty and fees , and taxes etc etc etc
450$ !!!!!!!! over and above what I paid for the parts plus shipping .
so much for fair trade and trying to support small business
Bend over and take it !!!!

John Turney

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
OUCH !!!!!!!!
Parcel is on the way however a new text from DHL , you need to pay import duty and fees , and taxes etc etc etc
450$ !!!!!!!! over and above what I paid for the parts plus shipping .
so much for fair trade and trying to support small business
Bend over and take it !!!!
That's new from what I've experienced before. I'll leave it at that.

bava

Freshman Member
Country flag
G’day
Please be very sure these emails are genuine!!!!
I don’t know how they do it but I have had dodgy emails when I have been expecting parcels
Check with Dave he has sent the parcel
Cheers
Bryn

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
I did email Dave to ask him if he shipped my parcel .
It all looks pretty legit , tracking numbers official website etc etc .
Just checked and it shows my parcel in the country and has cleared customs so fairly confident it’s legit .
Welcome to Canada , Born Free , Taxed to Death .

OP
Healey Nut

Healey Nut

Luke Skywalker
Country flag
Faith totally restored , Dave does beautiful work .
All my AutoFarm order arrived so it’s going to be a Healey building weekend . Lots of suspension and brake parts to put together .

Attachments

• 7028E361-05BF-450A-B4A9-488733797791.jpeg
    7028E361-05BF-450A-B4A9-488733797791.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 86