Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Yes, my Royal Blue (56) one came with Matador Red Leather (H12) when new. When I restored it I went back with a Shadow Blue interior that I scavenged from a wrecked TR4A in a junkyard. I prefer the Shadow Blue and the car will stay that way when I redo it although I'll have to think about the carpet. Not knowing that the carpet color matched the interior color back then, I went with black carpet.
As I understand it -- cars could be ordered with any available exterior colour combined with any available interior colour so, in theory, any combination may have occured.
Yes, I have one and have never seen another. Scott's car and mine are about 25 numbers apart. If you send me your address I'll send you photos. I like it a lot.
JVV
You know what, my green TR4A might have had those as well as I seem to recall some remnants left (not as complete as yours)! I'll have to check the next time that I'm by there.
My first car had shag carpet by the time I got it... :frown:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.