TR674
Jedi Warrior
Offline
Paul
I'm jealous.........I have my original fuel injected motor for my car in the shed. It was taken out to be replaced with a fully worked one for the track. It's been out of the car for some 18 years (it's fully 'seasoned' I think!) so would require a full strip down and rebuild.
You are planting seeds in my head.....I may have to get the imperial spanner set out this weekend, and rope my son in to it too.
Regards
Craig
I'm jealous.........I have my original fuel injected motor for my car in the shed. It was taken out to be replaced with a fully worked one for the track. It's been out of the car for some 18 years (it's fully 'seasoned' I think!) so would require a full strip down and rebuild.
You are planting seeds in my head.....I may have to get the imperial spanner set out this weekend, and rope my son in to it too.
Regards
Craig
Hey Guest!