Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My band is playing next Sat. night till 2pm in Essex, for me to wake up and haul that TR6 up there would be a real test of endurance.....zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~!!!! not likely
but I'm sure you'll have a great turnout dont ferget ta take lots of pix.
The Park offered a lot to look at! Absolutely a beautiful place to hold a car show! I wish I went to it sooner but 24/7 on call work always got in the way. Not doing that anymore! The Harkness Mansion tour took us about an hour, flower gardens at least another, we bailed out on the hot dog wagon line and I sincerely hope you were not on that wait. The MG section was huge. If you have the time, car show or not, I would highly recommend a cruise to this Park! I saw at least twenty different specimen trees alone from the parking lot to the Mansion.
A few more pics a little off Triumph topic. Gonna post some in the pub later tonoght or tomorrow. No 1800's though and I really wanted to see one of them up close.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.