Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I like driving in my car, it dont look much but Ive been far
I like driving in my car, even with a flat tyre
I like driving in my car, its not quite a jaguar
I like driving in my car, Im satisfied Ive got this far.
You need to remember what a wonderful Wife you have when
this is all over.Take her for a long drive in the TR!
I always feel like I should send flowers to the Wives
of British car people that I talk to (too long)on the phone.
I'm also blessed - if I make it to May 27th,it'll be
30 YEARS!Does she have a sense of humor,or what?
On our 25th,I snuck in a British Car show - & I'm still
married.
That looks like teak wood in your photo. If it is solid
teak, you best pack it up and ship it to me here on the
island. I'll design and cut something interesting for my
tarpon boat.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.