• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Craigs List Bugeyes

so what "didn't" you feel like doing this morning?
 
This search was therapy for the tough time I was having with my BE fuel tank. Got curious as to how many Bugeye were for sale on CL at one time.
 
Ray...I noticed the fall upswing on number of BE's on ebay as well....I do like that Kansas City one...pretty much just like I'd fix'er up colors and all....$4-5k less and maybeeee....
 
Hi jaegzie,

Hey; "THANX" for the info. I`ve been wondering how on earth people find these cars on the CL? I felt you must have really been bored or something but now I know what to do.

Thanx Again,

Russ
 
Back
Top