Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The one I used was just a "flat" profile and did not have a "channel" like the one you show.
I can send you a left over piece... just send me a PM if you want it.
Hi guys - one of the advantages of having mutliple projects is that I have a degree of redundancy. I found a still in the wrapper TRF seal - and it matches.
Just to close this out - transmission seals go face down and “hug” the rail so the flat section is on the top and groves get pressed down on the lip. The bag/kit has a thin strip goes on the back of the covers to seal where the handbrake is.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.