• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

comments?

OP
J

JohnB

Jedi Hopeful
Bronze
Country flag
Sorry I guess I did something wrong trying to link-up with the Craigslist site..................

Anyway it's a very nice TR3a for sale at a dealer in Marin County, Cal. for $19,988 that is listed on Craigslist.

And check out the Bonnet treatment!

John B.

tdskip

Yoda
Country flag
5090632.jpg

5090642.jpg

tinman58

Jedi Knight
Silver
Country flag
I have seen this car. Looks great in the photos! But up close ther are some things not so great. But for $20,000 it is not over priced.

OP
J

JohnB

Jedi Hopeful
Bronze
Country flag
According to the dealers web site the price should be $17,998

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
The body that I bought to use for my restoration had a Union Jack painted on the hood. Wasn't my style, so I didn't re-paint it back on. That section of the hood however, just begs for the "Union Jack" treatment.

DNK

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Pretty car, but all the work on the outside the engine compartment looks a little haggard.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
You know, my own TR isn't as shiny, (and the panel is a *bit* more authentic than the shiny full-chrome panel in the ad), but I sure like mine more than the one advertised. It gives me more confidence in what I think mine is worth. Would be really interesting to know what that car finally sells for.

Just my 2¢

Thanks for posting the link.
Tom

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
DNK said:
Pretty car, but all the work on the outside the engine compartment looks a little haggard.

Couldn't see the engine compartment (except for a small corner) but the body seams on the rear half have been welded up or bondoed up -- that is a bit of a red flag to me.