go_inbroke
Senior Member
Offline
I have a stock '61 TR3A. I am having a cool (not yet even cold)starting issue. I have good crank but I have to go about 20-30 seconds before the first catch then crank again before it will start. Checked the points (cleaned and re-gapped)checked spark plugs (cleaned and re-gapped). Checked timing.
I did not have this problem all spring and summer. Once started idles good and accelerates well.
I don't know how old the coil is. I looked in the catalogs and the replacements are either with or without resister wire. Need to know if stock is with.
Need info please...
I did not have this problem all spring and summer. Once started idles good and accelerates well.
I don't know how old the coil is. I looked in the catalogs and the replacements are either with or without resister wire. Need to know if stock is with.
Need info please...
Hey Guest!