Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I had the old Alison unit (before Crane). I had NO problems with it. Then one day I decided to wash the GT6 engine and much to my surprise... the ignition module had a leak path and water got inside... no more Crane/Alison unit. That's the only reason I now have Pertronix on the GT6. Subsequent to installing it I learned of it's time/current limit.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.