Pythias
Jedi Knight
Offline
The last couple of times I've driven the car (once a month since winter came) I've noticed that I have to push the pedal half way down before I feel any resistance with the clutch pedal.
The first time I try to go the car goes into gear just fine, but it won't come out of gear. I've had to kill the car in gear with the brake. Then I pump the pedal a couple of times and everything works perfectly for the rest of the drive. I've had one suggestion that the adjuster has backed off, and one that I may need a master cylinder rebuild. I though maybe I just need to re-bleed the clutch circuit.
Suggestions, comments?
I'm about to start working 10 hour days and won't have time to really address this until mid March.
The first time I try to go the car goes into gear just fine, but it won't come out of gear. I've had to kill the car in gear with the brake. Then I pump the pedal a couple of times and everything works perfectly for the rest of the drive. I've had one suggestion that the adjuster has backed off, and one that I may need a master cylinder rebuild. I though maybe I just need to re-bleed the clutch circuit.
Suggestions, comments?
I'm about to start working 10 hour days and won't have time to really address this until mid March.
Hey Guest!