Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am looking for a choke cable for a 67 GT6. All I can find are 69+ MkII&MkIII ones. Whats different about it? Will the 62-67 spitfire choke cable work? What are my options, and where should I buy?
I'm thinking they were different lengths but I'm not positive. I put one for a TR6 into a spit6 for a guy. Seemed to work ok but it was mounted over on the RH side of the dash so kind of a pain to pull.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.