Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Probably depends on what state you are in. I believe California allows child seats to be in the front of a vehicle with no back seat (which makes them legal in a TR6-8 AFAIK). However, rear-facing child seats should not be installed in seats with air bags (which obviously wouldn't apply to a TR6).
I just put four point harnesses in the back of my TR3 and took the entire family of four out for drives (until the kids outgrew the back seat then I had to buy a TR4 and now we go his and hers).
I'm no lawyer (so this is worth everything it costs), but I don't see anything in California child seat laws that would prevent legally putting a child seat in a TR7 (assuming of course it still has seat belts and they work). https://www.chp.ca.gov/html/child_safetyseat_faqs.html
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.