Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Searched and found I got them from FLE before. Now they don't do free shipping so I bought a pair from Ken's Auto Wholesale for $58 shipped. They are not too far away, so I will see how lomg it takes to get the filters here!
Rick, what's that big long spring heading towards the fender all all about? I know it's your return spring, but why not just get the right spring and hook it to the heatshield?
Product of off the hip onsite engineering at our last NOS.H.I.T gathering, I may even have the right spring in a box here somewhere, just have to look!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.