Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I agree it is cheap, and probably worth it on body condition alone. Not having a title is a negative, and if it doesn't have it's SMOG gear that would be an issue.
I'll drop him and line and go try to check it out.
Hey guys - I talked to the seller but haven't gone to see the car yet. He said it was originally an FI car and wasn't sure of the cats where still there. Red flag for CA, but he did assert that the shell was "rust free". Might go look on Saturday....
Lien sale is a legal sale, and with Lien Sale paperwork, a title should be no issue with the State of California.
THEY have the title, and the Lien Sale is proof of legal sale.
Cats and original carbs are not a problem. I got a big shelf full of them. In fact, I got shelf fulls of all of the stuff that doesn't make a TR8 go faster. Come to think of it, most of us east coast guys do.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.