• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Cataract surgery

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Had both of my eyes done in Dec 2020, two weeks apart. Took a couple of days for vision to be really clear. Eyes are still VERY light sensitive. I need several different readers for reading different fonts, computer work, working on the spit (bi-focal safety glasses).
Best decision I have made in years. By the way, get blueblockers for computer work. Saves a lot of eye strain.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Thanks for the blue blockers info, much appreciated. Tomorrow I get the other eye done. Do you still take eye drops? PJ

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Thanks for the blue blockers info, much appreciated. Tomorrow I get the other eye done. Do you still take eye drops? PJ
No. I had to use them for a couple of weeks. I still have a bottle of artificial tears that I use every once in a while but not often. It is going to take some time to adjust to your new vision. Your eyes have been corrected but your brain needs time to adjust to your new vision. You may experience some headaches and mayhaps some vertigo at times but not often and not severe. You're gonna love it the 1st time you go for a drive and are able to see everything around you.

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
👍 :encouragement:

OP
PAUL161

PAUL161

Great Pumpkin
Silver
Country flag
Well, both eyes are done! My eye doctor says I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes. Probably two to three weeks for the old brain to get in tune with the new vision. Wish I had this done years ago! The colors are now so vivid and clear! Sorry for running on, I'll go home now. :jester:

Darwin

Jedi Knight
Bronze
Country flag
Enjoy your new vision.

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
Well, both eyes are done! My eye doctor says I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes. Probably two to three weeks for the old brain to get in tune with the new vision. Wish I had this done years ago! The colors are now so vivid and clear! Sorry for running on, I'll go home now. :jester:
:bananawave::ba-dump::arms::thirsty:👍👀👁️🍾