Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
i really like the sticker jay , got any extra?
reminds me of some of the others i have.
thats an idea for a post, how many different stickers do we all have? or has that been done?
and michael, as much as i respect the ability of the Prince of Darkness to
protect my tr8, i do not respect the ability of todays youth to keep their hands off of it. so something with a very loud, ear drum blasting, nose bleeding siren would be just the ticket. i'm thinking some kind of motion sensor only system mount in the trunk?
thanks tom
I have Clifford unit in my car....but, alas, I disconnected....in 1992 when I moved back from LA. I did the install myself and it worked well. Not that hard if you have some basic electrical skills.....
I have not un-installed it yet and will do so when I put my new radio in. <gulp>
I have done alarms and radio's before, you won't have any problem.
I was just hoping someone had a basic system preference.
I'll check a web site called Alarmtec, had good results there before or maybe just a walmart...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.