Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am converting a Spit to dual SUs and need to find a way to attach choke and throttle cables to the linkage. Any suggestions or pictures of how you've done it?
Hey Phil, I saw it but I didn't look that closely at the linkage. The thing I'm having a problem with is finding something to connect the cable to the lever for both the choke and throttle. Are you going to the autocross next weekend? I'll be there Sat. I think FSP runs in the afternoon. There's one in Salem Sunday.
planning on playing chess at U of O tournament saturday and autocrossing on sunday in eugene. Wife may run as a novice on sunday also. I will probably show up late saturday afternoon. I put 215/50's on my convertible and had the brake pressure valve modified.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.