• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

By popular demand

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Granddaughter is here waitin on another job in Korea so she can get back to her boyfriend.

First show, I hope will be Pensacola in April if I remember correctly.

Wife and I off to France the last half of May to do some more touring and I am taking her to the French Open (tennis).

At that point the year becomes to hot for much of anything here.

September is blocked for New York where son several months ago moved to be with his new wife and where he now works as well.

Miss Agatha is resting in the garage, tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 70s so I will get her out for a bit of a run. Been an awful cold winter here.

Been thinking it is getting toward time to find Miss Agatha a new home. No clue at this point as to what the market looks like but she is a 5 year old restoration that runs well and I do have quite a few parts, like extra engines and transmissions, and disk brakes, sway bars, trophies, etc.

Send me an email if you hear of anyone serious. jlaird237 :at cox.net

Rut

Obi Wan
Country flag
Jack,
I plan on coming to the Pensacola show and look forward to seeing y'all. I'll put my ear to the ground and let you know if I hear anything for Miss Agatha.
Take care, Rut

OP
jlaird

jlaird

Great Pumpkin
Country flag
Thanks Rut.

G

Granddaughter is here waitin on another job in Korea so she can get back to her boyfriend.

Hope his last name isn't Rodman. :grin:

I agree, it best for you to handle this now rather than the Missus later on. Please let me know if there is any way I can help you.

Someone from here needs to buy it, we need to keep her in the family.