Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I need the bulb holders for the bulbs on the early fuel gauge and oil/temp. Anyone have a junk harness they can scavenge from? Generic ones don't seem like they'd work (for what I have in mind anyway).
I need two. I picked up a pack of generic ones from radio shack but I'd have to attach them (screw them onto something) and I think that would make bulb changing down the road a huge pain. Normally they just press fit into those rings hanging off the gauge mounts I believe. I don't have those mounts either so I'm trying to come up something completely different. I might be able to make the generic ones work yet though. Hopefully I'll get a chance to mess with it tonight.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.