Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I think thats the fellow I talked to a couple times and Roy checked out his fleet. Strange fellow, not sure what to make of him and his collection of cars.
I've been thinking on this car though he is quite firm on the price. With the dash and gaugues needing to be completely replaced, and likely a new wiring harness to correct what has been done in the dash, I don't think its quite worth it. I'd need everyone's help to locate all the proper gauges and pulls. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/4719409232.html
Now that we really can see the pics it looks like a very good candidate for a good driver.
I have seen this car for sale before. Tehachipi is out of way so probably makes it difficult to get potential buyers up there. This definitely isn't one of the Bugeye's I looked for Bugged.
That car is not very complete unless they have a ton of parts elsewhere. But seemingly a decent project for less than the asking price. I like that they state the condition is "excellent."
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.