• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Bugeye tire size

Offline
So which one of the current sizes would work best on my 59 Bugeye - original wheels? And where do you find them?

Thanks!
Larry
 
The correct modern size is 145/80-13, but these aren't readily available. 155/80-13's fit the stock wheels just fine and there are many more varieties to choose from in this size. I like Kumho Powerstar 758's. I got muy last set at Discount Tire for $25 each + mount & balance. You may also try tirerack.com
 
Thanks - this was more confusing than I thought it would be...
 
Back
Top