• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Bugeye side curtain bracket help

ichthos

Darth Vader
Offline
I bought side curtains years ago, but my wife wants them installed now. Guess I better get busy. I have the four brackets, but was shorted some of the screws. It came with two different types of nuts. In any case, can someone post a pic of the inside and outside. I wish I would have gotten pics when I visited Paul last. Thanks
 
image.jpgimage.jpg
Inside. Outside
Paul
 
Back
Top