Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
After two plus years, my BE has returned from the bodyshop, and it's looking good. However, I have all of these parts laying around. Does anyone have recommendations as to the order for reassembly? Suspension, brakelines, engine, etc?
Also, along the way, assemble some stuff before you install it. Small projects. Then when you are ready it will be ready. I have begin putting my interior panels together and doing my dash. Stuff like that.
Engine and transmission last. I'd do brakes and suspension first keeping in mind that you'll have to finish the suspension once the engine is in the car. Engine out and bonnet off gives lots of room for running brake lines and electrical.
I was at Bill's house yesterday and saw his car. After a long time at the body shop it is beautiful. Bill has the engine and transmission already painted and looking very good. His car will be a delight at any car show. Now I will have to park my car as far away as possible so the defects aren't so noticable.
Charlie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.