Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
This is a salvage vehicle and is being sold for parts only. It is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or put on a trailer. This item is NOT eligible for the eBay Motors Vehicle Purchase Protection Program.
That one is real close to Jack. Jack, its time for you to move up from that 950cc to about 6000ccs :wink: The body don't too bad other than the hole in the hood. It could be fixed.
You would never get enough radiator in that to keep that thing cool,and looke where they cut out the firewall, you can see through it right behind the motor. I the tunnel is gone too and that just makes it liable to fold in the middle. No brakes and I wonder if that steering wheel is connected.
2X4 box tube frame, it won't fold. I'm tempted to buy it w/o all the V8 crap and save the car...what little is left of it. I couldn't drive it like that, I haven't had a mullet since '87.
..... I'm tempted to buy it w/o all the V8 crap and save the car...what little is left of it. I couldn't drive it like that, I haven't had a mullet since '87.
Not a bad plan. I bought a big Healey a few tears back that a guy was trying to make into a Cobra. It had a rebuilt BB Ford and a C6 Transmission which I sold to a Mustang guy for what I paid for the whole thing and ended up with some pristine sheetmetal.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.