Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks, Ray. Is that your tool kit, or one you were talking about on Ebay. Never heard him use it, but I guess Bugeye Jack would be an appropriate handle for him, lol.
Kevin
Nice, Ray. I know you have been meticulous in aquiring parts. Where are you able to find all that? I wish I was a little more patient in searching for parts, but it feels like I am never going to get this thing on the road the rate I am going.
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.