Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hello,
I have one of the original type air ducts for my bugeye. It seems to be a little bit long. Can someone tell me what the length of this duct should be? I don't want to cut it down and find out later I made a mistake. Thanks, Kevin
I have two that are unmolested, unstreched, never installed. These are both the paper wrapped wire type as original. One is 31 inches long, the other is 34 inches.
Thanks Ray. Thanks for access to all of your pictures with your restoration too. It was difficult not to drool while looking at all of the NOS you installed into your car. Where were you able to get all of the NOS from?
Kevin
One other question. This thing is not easy to shape. Mine is 37". The 31" seems more correct. I think it will fit better if I cut it down. I don't know if I could find another one of these. Any suggestions on how to cut this down?
Kevin
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.