Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone know where I can get the six bolts that the gas tank bolts to? I know once I try to remove the last three on a bugeye I own, they will probably break off. Moss and AH Spares did not seem to carry these.
Kevin
They are not bolts but studs welded to the trunk floor.
I guess you can drill holes and use bolts from inside the trunk.
The correct size is 5/16 x 24 available at any hardware store.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.