Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Keep in mind that these are not the same fuses you get in your average parts store (you may already know this, I didn't when I started with British cars). A good explanation:
I think I put some 25's from advance in mine. Havenet had one blow in almost two years. I also stratigically hid some inline buses in the more stressed circuits for cheap insurance. Easy to do and definately worth the insurance.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.