Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hello,
Would someone happen to have picture of their engine bay showing where the wiring harness travels and where it is clamped? I also need details on the temperature sensor wire and the pathway it takes. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Kevin
I tried to get some detail shots, but they suffered 'cuz I couldn't get back far enough to prevent the flash from casting a lens shadow. But I think they will get you started. Let me know if you need explanations - some angles aren't easy to interpret. https://www.flickr.com/photos/atomicshaman/sets/72157623953342276/
Here is how I did it. It was the best I could determine after looking at many pictures. The space around the distributor is really tight, a lot going on.
Scott in CA
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.