mightymidget
Jedi Knight
Offline
I have a few extra bonnets in the pursuit of finding a better one than the the one before. This week-end I purchased a fiberglass unit along with a typical used rusty unit.
In my spare time I was considering reworking metal patches and rebuilding the bonnets I don't need. They would not be show quailty stuff but good for dailey drivers.
Would I have a market for reselling these. and what would a fair price be for them? trying to decide on if it is worth it in my spare time to repair them
In my spare time I was considering reworking metal patches and rebuilding the bonnets I don't need. They would not be show quailty stuff but good for dailey drivers.
Would I have a market for reselling these. and what would a fair price be for them? trying to decide on if it is worth it in my spare time to repair them
Hey Guest!

Not wanting to hijack the thread too much, but, last year Mark (Abarth 69) & I took a welding course which just taught us enough to be dangerous (well me at least - really) Anyway, once I get the time to start working on Luigi the Multipla, part of wonders if I would be better with oxy-acetylene than MIG. I know MIG is easier from a time/just do it point of view, but, you end up with something much harder than with a torch. I was also able to get a VERY small flame with the torch - which was slow but worked. Any thoughts?