Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks for the help but budget says, buy this bonnet, far better than the one I'm working with, but funds would need to come from the 5-Speed Tranny fund that is already earmarked to go to Gerard. I can fix the bonnet I've got and there is another BE that I've been negotiating for for almost 2 years now, that I can get a bonnet from. That bonnet needs repair as well but is also in better shape than the one I've got. Decision is since the 5 Speed is already on my workbench and 2 new front fender beading kits arrive from MOSS today, fix the one I've got. Excitement as rest of parts to convert to front disk brakes are also arriving and a major suspension kit to go with the Re-Bushed A-Arms. I will be able to steer and stop and handle properly. Oh yeah, need to budget for Peter C as well for all 4 corners. It all takes time and money and know how. I've got the know how, just lacking on the time and money part.
Bonnet repair now that I'ver got fender beading can move forward. Getting the fender beading in place is the first step in making sure I can fix this bonnet.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.