Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I saw what looked to be a bug eye factory hardtop at the Charlotte Autofaire today. I have contact info for it and he wanted $350 for it. His home location is Greensboro NC. Not likley it will sell at this venue. PM for his number if interested. Bob
Aw, heck, the Autofair's this weekend! For some reason, I keep forgetting...silly thing comes around twice a year, and it's been years since I haven't remembered 'til it was too late. I miss it. :frown:
British car day at the fair is this sunday. There is a entry fee to show a car and preregistration is required. I have passes and registration can be handled once in the grounds. Call me if you are interested in going and we can meet and I can get you the passes. Bob 704-907-0986
Thanks for the offer...I was tied up with other stuff this weekend anyhow. Of all the times to miss...<span style="font-style: italic">British car day</span>?! Ah well. Post lots of pics when you get home!! :thumbsup:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.