Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Oh she is for sale but I would not expect to find my price. No one has made an offer.
Went through stuff in garage today and found a couple of front end tie down mounts that I will add this week. I am just too darn old to be crawling around tieing her down to a trailer. Now need to figure out how to do the rear end with ease.
Jack,
I would look at mounting some type of D ring or something similar to the bumper mounting brackets under the rear of the car so you can reach them easily. They should provide a secure mounting point to attach some straps to.
Rut
Jack it was a great show and Miss Agatha did you proud again. I sure enjoyed meeting Rut and your neighbor and
our conversations about our friend Tony Barnhill.
Rik Holeman
I just drive to the car shows around here. I am going to the Coronado show called "Motor Cars on Main Street" on Sunday May 4th.
It is a real nice setting and I get to drive over the Coronado Bridge to get there. In a regular car you can look over the railings of the bridge and see the water, but in the Bugeye you just see the railings. There will be music all day and lots of nice restaurants and bars to slip into now and then.
There will be about 250 cars so lots to look at. I am going solo this year as I was unable to get anyone to commit to ride shotgun.
Last year my grandson went with me and helped me win the "Peoples Choice Award" with 59 Diamond by going around and asking people to vote for his Granddad.
Will have to do it alone with 60 Frog this year unless i can roust someone up at the last minute.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.