Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'll be there on Sunday for the show, with my wedge, as the TR6 is in 1000 pieces currently.
I have to work tomorrow or I'd probably do the cruise too. The fall foliage tour last weekend was awesome, so i'm all for cruising around in a long chain of classic cars =D
I thought about that, but we decided on one for this trip.
Jim,
I'm late with a project, so I won't make the 1st part of the run. We'll be meeting the group in Plymouth at 11AM and having lunch there. See you later!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.