• This "National Events" forum is expressly for posting national events that would be of interest to British car enthusiasts. You post an event in the same way that you would post a regular thread. Be sure your event post includes:
    • Title of the Event
    • Location of Event
    • Date(s) of the Event
    • Point of contact for Event
    • Website, Facebook Link, etc., if available
    IMPORTANT: Be sure to add the event to our Events Calendar. It's easy - WATCH VIDEO to learn how.
  • The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

British Car Day (Pittsburgh, PA) at the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix 23 July 2022

Added to Calendar: 07-23-22

dexstruh

Freshman Member
Country flag
British Car Day will once again take place in concert with the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix.

Saturday, 23 July 2022 - $40 gate registration from 9am-noon. We have a participant's choice awards ceremony at 3:30pm.

Come to enjoy the British cars, but also the vintage racing on actual city streets, as well as the other car shows...American, German, Italian - you name it!

The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix events are extensive, and racing on a dedicated track at Pitt Race will be 16 July. I'll create a specific post for that, as the Kas Kastner Cup events will be that day.

Here is an overview: British Car Day | PVGP

You can register online here until 17 July: WPTA British Car Day Online Registration Form (wptriumph.org)

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
The Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix events are extensive, and racing on a dedicated track at Pitt Race will be 16 July. I'll create a specific post for that, as the Kas Kastner Cup events will be that day.
The Pitt Race facility is within a couple miles of the home where I grew up, just sold the property a couple years ago. If we'd had the resources I'd have turned it into an off-track support shop.