Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hey, those air fuel ratios look like the engine is electronically fuel injected. With the SUs on my TR3, the A/F ratio always goes rich when I let off the throttle.
Thank you for that. I try hard to make boring racing videos more entertaining.
I try to maintain most of the stock equipment to keep the Kastner racing spirit alive. But some parts has to be replaced for reliability reasons.
I'm not the kind of guy who order the racing stuff catalog pages up and down.
The car did do very well last year so I'm completely nuts to do so many changes for this season without knowing where this is going.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.