Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I do believe the bleeder on mine is 7/16"! I have a 7/16" box end with a section sliced (so I can get it over the line!) and bent at an odd angle which makes it easy to open and close the bleeder. (I never torque them too much to avoid wear...a snug seal is what's needed!).
PS: Black in the fluid, especially persistent black HAS to be coming from the hoses, and as Doc. mentioned they can do all kinds of strange things once they rot from the inside!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.