Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I purchased a wire mesh grill for my '65 sprite awhile back and didn't realize that it didn't come with the mounting ears that are riveted to grill. Anyone know where I can purchase those tabs or should I just buy another grill and remove the tabs from it?
Make your own. 2 on the bottom....4 on the top. I slot the bottom ones so that they will slide on to the bottom bolts and use speed nuts on the top. Fitting the grill can be a PITA.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.