Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
.....decided that it needed a bit of refreshing. I restored the box and had my local upholstery guys do the top. It's going in a car with "horse shoe" seats (black with white piping). Just seemed appropriate to mock the seats with the top.
I would get the pad custom done like yours with the white piping. I think I could make the rest out of wood a lot cheaper, then cover the wood with vinyl or paint it.
How does yours attach to the hump?
Please post a pic of it installed if you get a chance.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.