Brosky
Great Pumpkin
Offline
Don't ya just hate it when you buy bolts for a project, then can't remember which ones go where? Well, my memory ain't so good anymore and I hate looking up the sizes, (lazy again) so these folks take all of that away.
I originally called them for the fender kit, which includes the special washers, but bought the others while I was there. Great quality and really nice packaging. I have replaced some of mine already, so it will be nice to have the leftover spares tagged with their exact location.
MMS & Accessories (Stainless Steel Fastener and Hardware)
Oh, BTW, Nancy returned my late evening call the next morning and shipped same day as promised.
I originally called them for the fender kit, which includes the special washers, but bought the others while I was there. Great quality and really nice packaging. I have replaced some of mine already, so it will be nice to have the leftover spares tagged with their exact location.
MMS & Accessories (Stainless Steel Fastener and Hardware)
Oh, BTW, Nancy returned my late evening call the next morning and shipped same day as promised.
Hey Guest!