Hi,
I've been reading the "How to Restore TR2,TR3 & 3A" by Roger Williams. I'm sure alot of you guys read his books.
He says to wait to blast/dip the tub till all the metal work is done.
I'm in the camp of blast/dip first, to see what your up against or what you have going for you. My thought is dip, etch and epoxy prime the tub, then do metal work and reprime.
Any opinions pro or con on this?
Gordo
I've been reading the "How to Restore TR2,TR3 & 3A" by Roger Williams. I'm sure alot of you guys read his books.
He says to wait to blast/dip the tub till all the metal work is done.
I'm in the camp of blast/dip first, to see what your up against or what you have going for you. My thought is dip, etch and epoxy prime the tub, then do metal work and reprime.
Any opinions pro or con on this?
Gordo
Hey Guest!