• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Stag Blue plate Stag for sale near LA

I dunno ... did you notice the added "power bulge" on the hood ? Looks like someone has started a swap to a larger engine and given up. Who knows what evil lurks ?

BTW, the car isn't too far from me, so I might be persuaded to have a look if someone is seriously interested in it. I no room to store it even for parting-out.
 
Back
Top