Hey Guest!
TR3driver said:Perhaps I am missing something, Bob. Don't you have to drill holes in both the frame and the shock mount, to attach the extra bracket? Or are there existing holes that get reused?
TR3ATR250 said:I'm beginning to wonder if all these failures and potential failures is worth the conversion. Last summer I was going to do the conversion when I started to hear about these problems and decided to stick with the original lever shocks. I don't really mind the ride. Is the ride difference worth the concern of failure haunting you and always comming up with these fixes?
In any case I'm almost done with the conversion and the brace. When I get my site updated I'll let you know.TR3ATR250 said:I'm beginning to wonder if all these failures and potential failures is worth the conversion. Last summer I was going to do the conversion when I started to hear about these problems and decided to stick with the original lever shocks. I don't really mind the ride. Is the ride difference worth the concern of failure haunting you and always comming up with these fixes?